Common Pleas Court
The Bucks County Common Pleas Court is located at the Bucks County Courthouse.The Bucks County Courthouse is located at 55 E. Court Street, Doylestown, PA 18901.
Most Bucks County DUI cases begin in Courtroom 1 on the first floor. This is where the call of the trial list is called at 9:00 a.m.
Bucks County Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) cases are now held in a separate courtroom.
Bucks County DUI Guilty Pleas and trials are either held in Courtroom 1 or they are assigned to a judge in a different courtroom depending on the judges’ availability.
The location of the Courtrooms in the Bucks County Courthouse:
- Courtroom 1 – Courthouse 1st Floor
- Courtroom 2 – Courthouse 1st Floor
- Courtroom 3 – Courthouse 1st Floor
- Courtroom 4 – Courthouse 3rd Floor
- Courtroom 5 – Courthouse 3rd Floor
- Courtroom 6 – Courthouse 3rd Floor
- Courtroom 7 – Courthouse 5th Floor
There are 13 active regular Common Pleas Court Judges:
- Honorable Susan Devlin Scott, President Judge
- Honorable John J. Rufe
- Honorable Daniel J. Lawler
- Honorable Rea B. Boylan
- Honorable Alan M. Rubenstein
- Honorable Robert J. Mellon
- Honorable C. Theodore Fritsch Jr.
- Honorable Albert J. Cepparulo
- Honorable Clyde W. Waite
- Honorable Mitchell S. Goldberg
- Honorable Jeffrey L. Finley
- Honorable Diane E. Gibbons
- Honorable Wallace H. Bateman
- Honorable Robert O. Baldi
- Honorable Gary Gilman
- Honorable James M. McMaster